Based in Hamburg, Germany
Botlike - loot and shoot your way through hordes of robots or die trying. Play as S.I.R. - a grumpy old warbot on his path to revenge. Use your ever-growing arsenal of weapons, upgrades and powerful items to defeat an evil and totalitarian robot league. Grab your top hat and let the rampage begin.
In this intense and fast-paced shoot 'em up with roguelike elements like permadeath and randomized levels, it's all about maximizing your killing game. Adapt to different situations and increasing difficulty by collecting different weapons and upgrading them. Find powerful items and use the unique item system to combine them into super items, or even ridiculously strong monster items. You will need to use every trick and advantage you've got: dash or double jump to overcome the pure number - and firepower! - of your enemies. Botlike has been in development since late 2014 and will hit steam early access on 14.09.2017.
- Fast paced shoot 'em up action
- Play as S.I.R., an eccentric and grumpy old warbot on his path to revenge
- Explore randomized levels
- Collect and upgrade an arsenal of deadly weapons
- Find powerful items and combine them into super- or even monster items
- Use your dash, double- and wall-jump to avoid getting killed
- experience permadeath (you know you love the rage)
- Kill 'em all!
Logo & Icon
- "Botlike - Roguelike side-scrolling Metal Slug-style shooter where you’re a smoking robot in a top hat blasting its way across the levels"
- James Cunningham, Hardcoregamer
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Steam Store page
About Binji Games
Binji - a tea-powered gamedev monster equipped with 6 arms, legs and eyes - tries to conquer the world with awesome games that focus on neat gameplay and stunning visuals.
More information on Binji Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Botlike - A Robot´s Rampage Credits
Co-Founder, Artist, UI Designer
Co-Founder ,Animator, FX Junky, Artist
Freelancer, Programmer & Tech Wizard
Freelancer, Composer & Sounddesign
Nils twitter account
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks